Insurance Approved!!!!

Kidplay2009
on 1/19/10 2:22 am
I got my insurance approval today!!! I have been working on this for a year now. Just waiting on a date now if nothing else comes up. Still need to loose 20lbs, any suggestions?????
Considering_It
on 1/19/10 3:38 am
Congrats! 
cdisanti
on 1/19/10 6:01 am - CA
congrats... it also took me a year to be approved... dr didn't have me lose any weight before. try liquid diet and make sure you get some protein in..  see you on the losers bench soon

Twinels2
on 1/20/10 9:36 pm - Morgantown , PA
Congratulations,  I have my final nut appointment today and they will submit to insurance next week I would imagian. I have lost the I 10 pounds  was  required by my surgeon to lose by following the guidelines my nut set up. I wasn't really easy but, keeping a food journal was the biggest help for me. Good luck and keep coming here for support.
Michelegz
on 1/20/10 10:30 pm, edited 1/20/10 10:38 pm - Richmond, KY
I'm in the same boat.  Finished all my appointments last week and should have all the results and paperwork sent to the insurance company I figure by next Monday.  Doctor didn't say I had to lose any weight but I wasn't allowed to gain.  But started using a food journal and started on a pre-op diet on Monday, and lost 3.5lbs already.  Not easy, I'm hungry but I keep looking at the future and know that help is on it way and the support I have received is wonderful.
Start Weight - 260 lbs
Goal Weight - 150 lbs

Twinels2
on 1/24/10 8:11 am - Morgantown , PA
Oh man I am so frustrated. I went to my appointment and the nut told me that my insurance will require 3 more months of nutrition and that they have already denied 6 people this year and that is more then all insurance companies combined last year. I am so worried now that I won't get approved. The patient advacate had told me that it was in the bag and that I only needed 3 nut appointments and now the whole story has changed and I may have to drop my gateway and just use medicare which will add at least 2 months. I am freaking out. I don't think I can keep this up for 2 or more months on my own. I already gained 3 pounds this week just because I was so upset I stopped writing my food journal and got all stressed out.

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 1/22/10 3:21 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22

Congrats on you approval. You will hae your date soon.

Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Most Active