my port

dads_girl_32180
on 1/13/10 2:41 am
I for sure know it's not because I'm too skinny :) I've gained about 20 pounds since I got the band but its all my fault. I can't get motivated to excersise and I was eating all the wrong foods. I hope to find my sweet spot one day soon.. I haven't been satisfied with any fill that I've gotten so far. I'm have always been able to eat however much I wanted shortly after a fill. I hope this time isn't like that. I'm almost a year post op and it's about time I see some weight loss here.
Tom C.
on 1/14/10 12:11 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Dads_girl,

It doesn't necessarily mean there is an issue. Could have been just “one of those days". If it happens again, you may want to make sure the port hasn’t flipped. But for now, don’t worry

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
dads_girl_32180
on 1/14/10 11:34 am
Thanks.. you are probably right.. Maybe I am worrying about nothing. If it happens again, I think I will ask questions as to why he is having such a hard time finding it. The only thing that gets me is the place he found it this time is not the place he has been sticking me for the last year. Take Care and thanks for taking time to reply to my post :)
Dedi
on 1/16/10 1:20 am
REALIZE Band on 09/03/09 with
to the best of my knowledge the realize port has claws on it and attaches to you after the dr turns it.  I don't think it would be possible to flip.

That's my two cents.

D

Dedi

260/243/128.8/130

Most Active