Im starving!!

awelch10
on 1/1/10 9:32 am - richardson, TX
REALIZE Band on 12/17/09 with
lol, not really but i feel like it! i need some tips on what to eat that wil help me feel full. iknow proteins but what kid of protein drinks are good ? any tips or tricks that help? Thank you!!

nkara
on 1/1/10 9:49 am

LOL.. I know the feeling. I'm actually pretty good since my first fill of 4 cc's but before - my god I could eat and eat and eat...

I found that pure protein helped me.  Chicken, fish, pork.   I pretty much stuck with that and still do.    If your not on full foods yet and still just on protein shakes I ended up adding a tablespoon of peanut butter (reduced fat) to my protein shakes to help.

Realize Band 11/2009 ... revision to RNY 12/27/11. 

juliatettleton
on 1/1/10 10:05 am - Arlington, TX
I bought protein powder for the health food store and add a scoop into my slim fast. They also have protein shots that have 75%of your protein needs for the day. Other than that, I am starving too. Just got banded Dec.23rd and I can drink a bottle of water with no problems. Have no issues at all with nausia or feeling full. I go see the Dr tomorrow. Gonna beg for a fill. lol.

OneRedKansan41
on 1/1/10 1:12 pm
I am eating lots of proteins (Kidney beans, yogurt, skim milk) and I am still going through the mushy stage.
awelch10
on 1/1/10 3:33 pm - richardson, TX
REALIZE Band on 12/17/09 with
thanks, im 2 weeks out and dont want to backslide. i did try to eat real food(im just starting mushy) and got a tad bit sick from it!loli wont be doing that again! i guess im going to have to go with the protein powders. what are the best ones out there?

Pgh Steeler Fan
on 1/2/10 5:29 am - PA
I was banded on 12-22-09, doing great.  I like the Body Fortress from Walmart.  It comes in chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and cookies & cream.  

DOING IT MY WAY, 1 DAY AT A TIME!

www.youravon.com/terriplut

Kelslaw
on 1/2/10 3:37 pm
 I just bought the isopure zero carb mini drinks today from GNC.   I also bought the vanilla instantized protein powder from isopure too.  GNC lets you try it and if you don't like it, obviously can only try a bit, you can bring it back within 30 days with a reciept for something else or your money back.  Can't beat that!

The isopure drinks are clear and fruit punch flavor.  They don't taste bad but they leave me feeling even more thirsty.  But they are doable.  Atkins drinks are good too.

Begin Pre-Op diet at 292--End Pre-Op diet at 277
Post-Op weight 277
Goal weight 175
Goal 2 weight 150        
Most Active