I am soooo mad!!!!!!

doreen513
on 1/4/10 1:05 pm - PA

I have not had a chance to talk to the doc.  He is not in in the morning.  I only spoke to her nurse.  I found out his son has brain cancer.  I feel so bad for him but he needs to get someone in there that patients are going to feel comfortable with.  Am I wrong?

OneRedKansan41
on 1/4/10 1:26 pm
I am so sorry to hear about his kid. No, I don't believe that you are wrong.
BooLicious
on 1/4/10 12:50 pm - PA
DON'T GIVE UP!!!  You can find a way, I know it's tough though having two kids myself.  Really tough.  Stay strong and take some deep breaths.  Start with one goal for this month.  Find a way, any way to get that fll.  I hope your stress is much eased in 2010 for you and your family.   Chin up.  :)

Boo
Boo

04/20/2009- Started Pre-Op Diet at 281 pounds
09/16/2009- Had Surgery at 248 pounds
11/19/2009- 1st fill of 4 cc's
12/15/2009-
2nd Fill of 1 cc
01/28/2010- 3rd Fill of .5 cc
04/01/2010- 4th Fill of .3 cc

Ultimate Goal Weight:  140

doreen513
on 1/4/10 1:08 pm - PA
Thank you so much.  The fact is,  so far 2010 has been worse. My daughter tried to commit suicide on Jan 2.  I just do not think that it is ever going to end.  I told myself that when the new year gets here,  nothing is going to bother me or get me down.  Iguess I was wrong.  Thank You for your kind words.  I am going to keep trying though!!

OneRedKansan41
on 1/4/10 1:27 pm
My daughter tried to commit suicide on Jan 2 ORK: Wow that is awful. I hope she is ok now.
BooLicious
on 1/4/10 11:25 pm - PA

That is terrible and I am sorry you are going through all this.  You are gonna be OK, you will survive and take back your life.  You can do it.  Hang in there and find someone to talk to!!! 

Boo

Boo

04/20/2009- Started Pre-Op Diet at 281 pounds
09/16/2009- Had Surgery at 248 pounds
11/19/2009- 1st fill of 4 cc's
12/15/2009-
2nd Fill of 1 cc
01/28/2010- 3rd Fill of .5 cc
04/01/2010- 4th Fill of .3 cc

Ultimate Goal Weight:  140

Tom C.
on 1/4/10 11:07 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Dorreen,

Sorry to hear what happened to you. (saying this with all love and support) THAT WAS 2009, AND WE'RE IN 2010 - time to move on.

Let's make this year YOUR YEAR !! .. Firstly, while your grandchild are important, YOUR HEALTH is MORE important !! They cannot survive and flourish with a sick Grandma. Think of it as if you're in a plane. The reason the flight attendants tell you to put on the oxygen mask first is because you're no good to anyone if you are in distress. So we want the HEALTHIEST DOREEN in 2010.

Which means (A) we get back on track with our eating (B) We talk to the *&#^@%! Doctor, and let him know either he and his partners straighten-up and do right by you, or you’re going to find another practice that WILL take CARE OF YOU !! That’s why you pay them. They aren’t doing all these follow-ups and fills for free. Think of them as contractors who do repairs in your house.  If they were terrible you’re fire them and replace them with someone who knew what they were doing – same with the Doctor.

Please know I don’t want to come off as an A-hole, but I am looking out for your best interest and wellbeing. Know I am, here for you if you need me.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
doreen513
on 1/5/10 12:14 am - PA
Tom...Thank You so much!!  It means alot.  I am looking into another doctor at least until mine gets settled with what he is dealing with.  Plus, it is soooo true that if I am sick,  I cannot take care of my grand kids. I never really thought about it that way.  Reality check!!!!   I would never think of you as an A-hole, or anyone else on here.  Everyone on here has been great and so supportive.  It is so amazing how wonderful people can be that do not really know each other!!
Thank you again........

Doreen

Most Active