Question Please help!

OneRedKansan41
on 12/21/09 2:40 pm
On December 21, 2009 at 8:00 PM Pacific Time, boocakes wrote:
I'm three months out and my protein that is meat, I eat like 2 to 3 ounces depending on what I am having with it.  It is another one of them numbers we have to figure out that works for us individually.  I am full off 2-3 ounces.  Try to be patient, once you get to real foods you can really start getting a good feel for what you will need and them needs might change all over again with a fill. 

I know that the general idea is to eat very small portions. I am learning that there really(other than bread and popcorn) isn't any food that I can't have, but when I can eat hard foods then I just have very very very small portions. Water water watre but not with meals. I am finally starting to get it last month and this month.
Tom C.
on 12/21/09 3:51 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
The only true way would to have an endoscope (sp) done. This would be if you are having a lot of fills, and no restriction what-so-ever.

Bottom line: Follow the rules and you will never have fear of stretching your stomach.

Have a great Holiday !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
OneRedKansan41
on 12/21/09 8:32 am
I have not had any fills yet.
Most Active