Banded on the 11th

changen09
on 12/29/09 2:28 am
Thanks Tom, I am sure it will be a good one. I find myself thinking thoughts of food all of the time. If I can just get over that. I constantly think of the next thing I should mix up or how much liquids I have drank and how much more I need to drink. What protein I can eat next without all of the calories. I am hoping some restriction will help with this. I pack my lunch everyday for work and start thinking at work what I need to fix for dinner. Sometimes it is tiring but I know the results will be worth it.

I need a pep talk!!!
Tom C.
on 12/29/09 2:37 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Changen09,

I realized I am an addict, and food is my vice. I always constantly think about "my next fix". But with the operation and the success I have, I realize I can still have those feelings/needs - but off set it with stuff I CAN HAVE.

These feeling may never go away, but I know what I need to do to stay on the straight and narrow. While there are times I do fail, I also know that I can get back "on the horse" and do the right thing. And I also know there are times when I need extra help, so I ask for it (either on line, at support groups, or with friends).

Know I will always be here if you need to talk. More then willing to give my contact info if you (or anyone) needs/wants.

GOOD LUCK. I know 2010 will be YOUR YEAR !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
changen09
on 12/29/09 2:43 am
Thanks Tom,
I always feel better when I come on here. It is so refreshing and so are you!!
Most Active