Surgery rescheduled

realturtlelover
on 12/16/09 11:09 am - Copeville, TX
REALIZE Band on 12/18/09 with
Well after my surgery was postponed at the last minute on Monday, I passed the cardiac cath yesterday with 100% approval. My heart has NO blockage, notta, zero!! I got the call today that I am now scheduled now on Friday the 18th. I am optimistic this time but not going to be excited until I hear those magic words we all long to hear, "take off all your clothes including your underwear and put on this robe and these ugly socks!" Keep me in your prayers!
Lisa  //(*_*)\\

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away" George Carlin, Author Unknown
andrea73
on 12/16/09 11:27 am
Cool!! Only 2 days to go! I am glad they got you rescheduled so quickly.
8.5 CC in my 11 CC Band

realturtlelover
on 12/16/09 12:10 pm - Copeville, TX
Me too. Thank God that my heart is healthy and that it will be safe for me.
Lisa  //(*_*)\\

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away" George Carlin, Author Unknown
BooLicious
on 12/16/09 11:30 am - PA

Yay!  Only 2 more days.  A minor little setback.  :)  Hang in there and good luck Friday!  We'll be thinking of you.

Boo

Boo

04/20/2009- Started Pre-Op Diet at 281 pounds
09/16/2009- Had Surgery at 248 pounds
11/19/2009- 1st fill of 4 cc's
12/15/2009-
2nd Fill of 1 cc
01/28/2010- 3rd Fill of .5 cc
04/01/2010- 4th Fill of .3 cc

Ultimate Goal Weight:  140

realturtlelover
on 12/16/09 12:10 pm - Copeville, TX
Thanks so much.
Lisa  //(*_*)\\

kati728
on 12/17/09 12:08 am
Best of luck!! I had my surgery one week ago today and I am doing well!! you will be fine.  My tummy soreness is getting better day by day too.  I just hate the liquid phase though...i will be so glad when I can advance to the soft foods stage!   take care and congrats!!
Tom C.
on 12/17/09 11:29 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

>> ... not going to be excited until I hear those magic words we all long to hear, "take off all your clothes including your underwear and put on this robe and these ugly socks!" << Well you can hear those words if you want to come into my bedroom

Seriously, today SHOULD be the day. Good luck, and let us know how it went. Prayers out to you !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
donnarickman
on 12/18/09 3:08 am - Ontario, CA
Tom!  You are too much!!!!

Anyways-- Have a great surgery.  Its the 18th and you are probably done by now.  I know it will go well for you.  Praying your speedy recovery!

Donna

Most Active