Is it just me, or does anyone else have this problem?

Amy G.
on 12/11/09 11:47 pm - IL
Thanks  Lori for the reply.

and YES I love and adore Dr. Joyce.  We couldnt have picked a better doctor!

Hey are you going to Dr Joyce's xmas party this wed 12/16 it is @ 6pm I plan to go, would be great to meet you if you decide to go.

Amy
wildheart63
on 12/12/09 5:32 am - IL
Hey Amy.....i am going to the party, i went last year(my first) it was alot of fun.....i'll look for you!

Tom C.
on 12/11/09 8:38 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Amy,

from what I have read, and known from folks I've met, this is quite common for women. It's known as "morning bloat". Got me, but I hear you women know what it means. I hear this also occurs when T.O.M. arrives (no not me).

The only suggestion I have, try drinking some 'warm' before you eat (i.e. tea) this may relax things.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Amy G.
on 12/11/09 11:48 pm - IL
Thanks Tom,

Everyone on this site has been wonderful.  You look amazing in your avatar photo! 
dvolumptious1
on 12/12/09 2:53 am, edited 12/12/09 3:47 am
Tom told you right. My dietician mentioned drinking something warm first thing in the mornin to losen things up a bit. 
68price
on 12/14/09 1:46 pm - Richmond, KY
My doctor told me to drink warm liquids in the am. I drink hot decaf tea or decaf coffee, and it helps to loosen the tightness in the am for me.... good luck and hope it works for you!!
Most Active