1 year from surgery

priss0619
on 12/8/09 9:13 am - NC
I had my surgery a little over a year ago. I am wondering if anyone else is having the same problems as me. There are days that I can barely drink water and days I can eat more than I am supposed to. Could stress have anything to do with it?
Missy T
BooLicious
on 12/8/09 10:21 am - PA

I am only like 3 months out, but I have noticed a tightening in my chest when I get stressed out, normally over stupid crap.   I don't know for sure, but I have been reading on here a lot and many, many people have said that stress, morning time and your TOM were all things that could attribute to a tightening of the band.  Maybe keep a tiny notebook in your purse and when you notice it write down what's going on or yes or no to being stressed or rushed etc.  It might help you pinpoint it.  It seems the band can be a finicky thing.  I have days I'm starving and then will go 2 weeks without being hungry at all. 

Hang in there!!!  :) 

Boo

Boo

04/20/2009- Started Pre-Op Diet at 281 pounds
09/16/2009- Had Surgery at 248 pounds
11/19/2009- 1st fill of 4 cc's
12/15/2009-
2nd Fill of 1 cc
01/28/2010- 3rd Fill of .5 cc
04/01/2010- 4th Fill of .3 cc

Ultimate Goal Weight:  140

clovett
on 12/10/09 5:50 am - farmingdale, NJ
 I'M SURE STRESS DO PLAY A PART....BUT I'M STILL TRYING TO FIND MY SWEETSPOT.....I'M ONLY DOWN 53 LBS AND I WORK OUT 4 DAYS A WEEK AND I'VE BEEN IN THE GYM FOR 10 MONTHS...SO I'M A LITTLE FRUSTRATED....I HAVE 7.5 IN MY MIND AND I CAN'T EAT ALOT, BUT IT'S MORE THAT 4OZ...HOW IS YOUR PROGRESS GOING YOUR FIRST YEAR OUT?
[link=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcA3oBn/]
[image noborder]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wcA3oBn/weight.png[/image]
[/link]

dvolumptious1
on 12/12/09 3:55 am

I'm glad you asked that? I do seem to notice a tightness when I'm stressed out at work. I thought that it might have been something that I ate but I don't usually eat stuff that is tough or fibrous so I wonder how it could have been attributed to food. 

Most Active