struggling with soda!!!!

Mel is losing it
on 12/10/09 12:53 am, edited 12/10/09 12:53 am - Lakeport, CA
Soda detox sounds like a great idea! I don't have soda at home, I'm just tempted to get it when I am at work. I will have to make up some crystal light and put it in the fridge at work! That is awesome that you put it down, that is some will power right there! Good for sticking up for yourself with your mom! Thanks for your encouragement! Good luck on your surgery next week! I hope it all goes great for you!

Melissa 11cc Realize Band

Experienced a leak in my port, and had no restriction for over 9 months. Had leak repair surgery on 1/31/11 and am back on my journey again! :)

greenvillegal
on 12/10/09 1:09 am
And how could I forget, I keep numerous bottles of water and G2 (though still has 7-9 carbs but no sugar), etc. in my car and in the office at all times. If I'm tempted to walk in and grab a soda while getting gas or something, I try to remind myself there is enough in the trunk to drink.

Good luck with it. I haven't decided if kicking soda or sugar is harder. I'm leaning towards soda at the moment.
Mel is losing it
on 12/10/09 1:27 am - Lakeport, CA
i agree on the soda being harder at the moment too.....but sugar is a close second!! :0)

Melissa 11cc Realize Band

Experienced a leak in my port, and had no restriction for over 9 months. Had leak repair surgery on 1/31/11 and am back on my journey again! :)

Most Active