First Bite Syndrome ?

Mel is losing it
on 11/18/09 6:16 am - Lakeport, CA
Hi there, I've seen recent discussion on First Bite Syndrome and I am realizing that I have been doing that for quite a while. How have some of you conquered that mindless first bite?? Thanks for any suggestions!

Melissa 11cc Realize Band

Experienced a leak in my port, and had no restriction for over 9 months. Had leak repair surgery on 1/31/11 and am back on my journey again! :)

shannonmaysmile
on 11/18/09 8:22 am - randolph, NJ
What is first bite syndrome?
over50woman1
on 11/18/09 9:59 am
Yea - what is first bite syndrome?

Margie

Tom C.
on 11/18/09 8:57 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

If you are talking about "tightness" when you first eat, it could mean your band is too tight. Also, (while I know it goes against the rules) you may want to try drinking some warm tea before you eat to relax your throat and/or stomach (try 30 minutes before eating so you follow the rules. If this doesn't work, you may want to try 10 to 15 minutes before eating - but always ask your Doctor first before you take any advice on the board)

For more information concerning FBS - see this Google search ..

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=First+Bite+Syndrome+&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g2

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
stacy A.
on 11/19/09 2:52 pm - rockwood, TN
Most Active