Banded 10-29

Jackie D.
on 11/2/09 1:28 am - Highland Park, NJ
That sounds like a really good idea, since I always thought slimfast tasted ok and I already have the protein powder.  I think my doc doesn't want me to be on anything but clears yet but I will definitely give that a go in three days when I am allowed non-clear protein stuff.  Thanks so much! :D
Kwanna K.
on 11/2/09 1:31 am, edited 11/2/09 1:32 am

Hello friend,

First, congrats on your surgery. I was banded on 10/23. Never had any pain, but I thought I was going to pull my band out on day 3 and 4. But, thank God I got through those days. Gas was moderate for me on days 3,4 and 5, but after that smooth sailing. I was happy to have my first bm (tmi) a week later. You'll be fine sister just hang in there and we're here for you.

P.S. make sure you get your protein and water in.

HW-212        CW-195.5
SW-208         GW-135

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.        
Jackie D.
on 11/2/09 1:37 am - Highland Park, NJ
I'm glad to hear you're doing better... it makes me think that I will get there sooner rahte rthan later.  There was a time for a few minutes when I regretted getting the surgery, but I am feeling better about it now and am looking forward to the new opportunities on the horizon! :D
Catina
on 11/2/09 8:28 am

CONGRATULATIONS !!  It will get easier for you as time goes on. I had to sleep on the sofa for 1 week because it was hard for me to get in and out of bed.  I actually did not sleep in my bed until week 2.  The liquid diet is boring, but it's very important for you to be creative while liquids.  Actually you should be drinking protein shakes as well as the isopure protein drinks.

Well I just wanted to wish you luck. Being banded is the best decision that I have ever made in my life. I love my new life!

Catina       
Most Active