I was banded on Friday

Kwanna K.
on 10/24/09 3:37 am
Hello friends. I was banded on Friday and I'm home today. The procedure went well. I don't remember anything after being wheeled into OR. I stayed overnight and was treated like a queen. Not as bad as I thought it would be. NO pain whatsoever. I'm very excited to start this journey with you all.
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.        
Deborah T.
on 10/24/09 6:43 am - GA
You are in my Prayers.  I am so glad that everything went well.

You will do so good.

Congratulations.

GETTING HEALTHY ONE POUND AT A TIME

Deborah Turrell
Obesity Help Support Group Leader/Obesity Help Life Coach

believeinme
on 10/24/09 8:18 am
Congratulations, and it's nice to hear you had such a great experience.  I hope mine goes that way...it's coming up on the 29th!!

thanks for sharing
cdisanti
on 10/24/09 12:28 pm - CA
wow thats fantastic I hope mine goes as smoothly.. Congrats

blaselvira
on 10/24/09 1:50 pm
Hello,  I was also banded this week.  I'm glad that everything went well with your surgery.  Best of luck with your weight loss.
 Elvira    
trinichoc21
on 10/24/09 4:46 pm - fairfield, CA
Kwanna,

Congrats, I have not been banded yet in process curently,  I will be following along with you seeing that our stats are similar.  How tall are you by the way?? i'm really excited for you and happy everything went well.
QueenBP
on 10/24/09 11:10 pm

Love to read about experiences that go smoothly.. I too will be banded on Thursday (10/29) and feel like I have been waiting for this day for ever,  My emotions are somewhere in between the excitement of the birth of a child and Christmas morning.. You are going to get something, but don't know if it is gonna hurt>

I would love to follow your progress.. good luck..

Tom C.
on 10/25/09 11:27 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Dear Kwanna - Welcome to the loser's bech in the winner's circle !! Know we're here for you :D !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
over50woman1
on 10/26/09 8:44 am
Glad everything went well.  Can't wait for mine -  1 week!!!!  Tom - you are such great support for everyone.

Margie

Life is a Beach
on 10/26/09 9:41 am
Can't wait to hear more about your journey and join you on that path soon. :)
 "I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
Most Active