support

kathleen j.
on 10/22/09 1:52 am - Chepachet, RI
Hi all I'am still in the test weeks. Almost done going good. I was wondering due you get info on support groups from your surygen? I still do not have a date last test is next Thur. I am feeling like I will need or want to join a support group and just not sure how to go about it. Thanks :-)
Tom C.
on 10/22/09 3:23 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Each Doctor is different. My Surgeon office does promote their support groups in various locations. Over the past 20 months, I was able to compile a list of support groups in my state. Got it mostly from asking on the OH board (for my state).

If you can't find an organized support group, know I will be willing to help in any way I can
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
kathleen j.
on 10/22/09 4:16 am - Chepachet, RI
Thanks I did go to the group for Rhode Island and there are o members afew groups but nothing that has been updated in quite some time. I will get looking. I have read sevral of your post and replys this moring. I can Iam very inpressed with your success and you have given me positive thoughts. Thanks again Kathy
Most Active