I'm hungry,,,

(deactivated member)
on 10/25/09 5:28 am
WOW! Your pretty bold.  I held strong and follwed what I  was told.  I am on soft foods now and doing great.  I didn't want to mess up as God did not allow me to get the band for me to do what I used to.  Good luck to you, but I would follow the nutritionists orders. Take care!
Joe B.
on 10/25/09 6:22 am - NC
You know I shouldn't have said that...I haven't eaten any egg salad yet. However, those hard boiled eggs are chillin in the fridge as we speak. Just waiting for the mayo and blender. I've just been so hungry since Friday.

Just got some great advice from the main forum (along with a small scolding). Also my doctor called me back a little while ago. Told me if I want egg salad it better pour off the spoon like soup. Suggested more protien and yogurt smoothies.

Thanks
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/09 8:10 am
I know the feeling of hunger, but don't make it! You'll hang in there and then feel 100x's better that you made it over the hurdle.  Follow your Dr.'s orders and you'll be fine. I pray to keep me in check.  The Lord helps me get it through.  I'll keep you in my prayers.  Good Luck and God Bless
Most Active