MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/18/09 9:55 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Grateful that I know that MY GOD still sits on the throne in heaven and answers prayers !!!!
Grateful that my son and his GF went to detox...praying they continue rehab.
Grateful that I have a loving husband and 3 sons
Grateful for my 5 1/2 lb loss even though it was not the way I would have wanted to lose it.
Grateful for my life and my health and my WLS

Please if you are reading this....say a special prayer for my family today and tomorrow.   My 23 yr old son and his GF are addicted to Oxycoten and she gets out of detox today and he gets out tomorrow and they will be moving into my home.    I am going to do extremely tough love on them and I pray they both won't rebel and leave.   I love my son enough that I won't let Satan claim him as his own !!!  thanks and God bless you all !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

believeinme
on 10/20/09 9:04 pm
Saying a prayer  for you and your family this morning Vivian.............
Vivian Prouty
on 10/20/09 10:38 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 THank you so much.   Please continue to pray if you will.   We got them out of detox yesterday.   He was hurting really bad last night and not feeling just right.   I was really worried about him.  I went to check on him a little bit ago and he said he slept very little all night long.    Hope he gets better.  We need lots of prayers.   I just hope I know what I have gotten into letting him and his GF move into my home.    Thanks so much for your kindness of praying for us.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active