Tomorrow is my Big Day!

Pixieland
on 10/14/09 10:10 pm - Davison, MI

Hi Everyone,
I have my surgery tomorrow morning and I am very excited to get this next step in my new life!  I feel like I couldn't be more ready as I have devoured every bit of information I can find and reading all your posts have help tremedously in knowing what to expect.

I want to be successful and feel confident in myself. Changing my relationship with food is the most important thing and what I am most nervous about to be honest.  Food is fuel...it is not my comfort, my amusement, my standby when I am bored or my reward for a job well done.

Yep...I feel ready.

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

Tom C.
on 10/15/09 3:17 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Pixieland, I am already warming up your loser bench place in our winner's circle !!

GOOD LUCK !! Let us know how it turns out !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
blaselvira
on 10/15/09 8:42 am
Good Luck with your surgery tomorrow.  I'm going to be right behind you
 Elvira    
CHVLADY
on 10/15/09 8:58 am
 Its an easy operation and the recovery has been fairly easy as well-I am four days out.  Still have a little pain every now and then (gas I think) and my belly is tender but does not hurt at all times.  I have not taken any pain meds since day before yesterday-just Tylenol and I am a BIG baby!

The best wishes for an easy operation and a speedy and uneventful recovery!
Barble
on 10/15/09 1:29 pm - South Lyon, MI
Good luck on surgery tomorrow. You'll do great.. Any questions just ask. I'm 4 weeks out tomorrow  Barb
Pixieland
on 10/18/09 10:33 am - Davison, MI
Everything went great!  My surgery was at 10am and I was home at 3pm.  This has been easier than I expected.  The only trouble was yesterday, the day after I had bloating and discomfort.   My husband and I went for a walk and that seems to have taken care of it.  I feel great today, 3 days out.  We even went and walked around Best Buy for a while and came home and  I cooked a nice dinner for my family.  I had soup while they ate dinner...it was nice. I really don't have an appetite at all and it is going to be tough for me to get 64oz of water in a day but I am trying and will work my way up to it.
Thanks for all your well wishes, I really appreciate it.

My mantra:  Each day is an new opportunity to be happier, healthier and better than the day before.  I will live each day with enthusiam and be thankful for the many blessings that surround me. I will do my best to pay it forward whenever possible

Tom C.
on 10/21/09 3:12 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
So happy to read everything was great !! Whhhhhhhhoooooooooooo !!!

Now, sit down on the bench, and let the fun begin !!

Stay in touch !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Life is a Beach
on 10/19/09 6:37 am

Congrats and I hope the rest of way is just as smooth for you! :)

believeinme
on 10/20/09 11:09 am
Wow that's great Pixie!!

You didn't even have to stay overnight?
Most Active