Couple WOW moments....can i be the biggest loser??

Rachel DiLo
on 10/12/09 11:29 am, edited 10/12/09 11:53 am

It's been a while since I've wrote anything on here. I've been doing good the past couple of weeks.

I'm finally down to a size16!!!! When I got the surgery in June I was a size 24.I haven't fit into a size16 since I was in 10th grade (2004). I wanted to cry. I called up my bff  and we were estatic.

I am down to 245. That's a total of 42lbs in about 3 1/2 months. Not  too shabby  if you ask me.

I just joined a program at my school called ((drum roll)) THE BIGGEST LOSER. It's great. It's a 22 week program. They have all kinds of classes such as kickboxing, hip hop cardio, zumba, and I even get personal training time. They're  going to have a dietician come in as well. The best part? IT'S FREE and I can win a free vacation.

They're  going to give away free dvd's, books from the actual  biggest loser, and a calorie counter. I am SOOOO excited!  Wish me luck.

I hope you are all doing fantastic!

*~*RacheL*~*

"I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past."

Ashley A.
on 10/12/09 4:04 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 06/27/12
Congrats on your success!!! Fitting in a 16 definitely is a great NSV! Good Luck with the biggest loser! I wish there was a program around here like that I could join. Congrats again.

Realize Band-12.1.08 Revision to VSG-6.27.12

arielared
on 10/13/09 3:51 am - Stamford, CT
Rachel, all I can say is "Wow!!!!!"

I am so envious of your success.  Be very proud of yourself.

Ariela.

dvolumptious1
on 10/14/09 6:43 am
Way to go, keep up the good work!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/21/09 4:27 am
Your and inspiration honey!! Keep up the great work.  I pray that I can follow in your great lead!
Most Active