date

cdisanti
on 10/10/09 3:47 am - CA
Whoo hooo finally got my date!!! I still think I'm dreaming...It's all going so fast now...Will be on Oct 26th.. wow

rose80
on 10/10/09 6:11 am
Wow! Congrats. I am hoping to have mine scheduled by the end of next month. Still working through some last few insurance requirements and then I'll be ready for mine. I can't wait! Please update on your progress, I would love to know how it goes for you.
God Bless
Rose
Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 10/10/09 1:23 pm - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
I just want to congratulate you.  I am having my surgery on Oct. 26th also.  I will be starting my liquid diet tomorrow.  Wanting  to wish you luck.

Wendy
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

dvolumptious1
on 10/10/09 3:24 pm

I am soo happy for you. I'll let you know how mine goes so stay tuned for my updates. I'm scheduled to go on this Tuesday morning!!!! 

Barble
on 10/11/09 12:29 pm - South Lyon, MI
Congrats and good luck on your surgery . I was just banded 3 weeks ago and I remember how excited I was when I got the news, I was ON CLOUD NINE!!!!   Good luck Barb
wife2denizmoi
on 10/16/09 1:45 am
Congrats! That full feeling when you wake up is the best!

Heidi
Tom C.
on 10/16/09 3:55 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS ON YOUR DATE !! Will save you a place on the loser's bench in the winner's circle !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active