Hi, How are you doing today...

janice A.
on 10/7/09 9:16 pm - san angelo, TX
Hi, I am janice (aka Rose) ,  today I am going for a slight unfill. last fill about 1 1/2 months ago i felt tight, but then it seemed to loosen, and again it feels too tight.  My family is worried about me being so tired all the time. So i decided to get a slight unfill because I know i am  not getting enough food. Liquids are not the way to live. I have a hectic schedual as alot of us do and it is hard to get to take the time we need to care for ourselves.  I joined the gym which has a heated pool  i was so happy about that, so inorder for me to workout i need energy.. so hence the unfill today.  I feel good about my choice.  
I hope everyone is doing great. Just thought i would share as i know how hard it is for us to take time to do what is necessary sometimes. Remember we are here for each other to listen,  and to cry on each others shoulder and to lean on when we need that extra push. 
Wish you a great and healthy day! 

Rose 

long term

SW 303/ lapband/ 244 /335 pre-op/ revision 4/11

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/09 10:32 pm
Hi Janice!

It sounds like you are getting back on track -- I'll be pulling for you.   I agree with you, often we are so busy doing for others and rushing to get everything done that we forget to make ourselves a priority.

Enjoy that heated pool : )

Trixie
Livewell
on 10/8/09 7:32 pm - Chatham, NJ
Hi Rose,

I am just the opposite.  I have been pretty loose for the past 6wks or so, but have been trying to hold off getting another fill as long as possible.  But, I finally made the call and scheduled it for the end of the month.  I am hoping that this will help to keep me within my maintenance range, which I am at the top of right now.

Congrats on joining the gym!

Most Active