So upset....

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/09 11:02 pm
This maybe a bit late, but I have the Lose it application on my iPhone and love it.  I have access to it 24/7 and can see what I am doing when I don't have access to my computer.  It has foods listed and restaurants.  It makes my life easier.   If you don't have an iPhone I agree with the Realize website to track. Hope this helps.
Nicole Wilson
on 11/14/09 4:17 am - Indianapolis, IN
I have been thinking about getting an iphone.  Do you like it alot?  I have heard they are wonderful...
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/09 4:45 am
I did like it before the application, but now I love it.  I can get exercises from SHAPE magazine, track my food, find restaurants that suit how I eat.  Plus it is my navigation system, iPod, and phone.  To think about it I guess I do love it.  The only thing is the cost each month.  I am on my parents plan so I only pay for my line and the iPhone package.  If you can afford it I say go for it!
Nicole Wilson
on 11/14/09 5:02 am - Indianapolis, IN
Cool, I have been wanting one for over a year.  My husband told me to just go out and get it.  Do you have the 3G or the 3GS?  I heard they are a little different.  The 3G is $100 and the 3GS is $200.  I have also heard that you can't get insurance on the iphone, I don't know why.  The guy that I have been talking to at Att said there is a bundle pack that I can get with it for $100, did you get that too?   Sorry to ask so many questions, I just want to make sure that I am making the right decision.  $100 dollars doesn't seem like a lot but it can be. 
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/09 5:09 am
I have the 3G and no I did not get insurance through ATT, but I got a warranty via Apple.  It is two year replacement.  The 3GS has more features than the 3G so it depends on how techy you are.   I did not get the $100 bundle package because I only wanted a case, so I got one from Wal-mart for $10-$15 bucks.  I also got a screen protector for $10 or so.  It depends what you want.  I understand your thinking.  I would look into the two types and what you want from it and consider what the bundle package will give you.  Once you inform yourself you will feel better about spending the money. 
Nicole Wilson
on 11/14/09 5:14 am - Indianapolis, IN
Great thanks...I want the case (pink), the applecare which I think is the warranty and the car charger.  They said that I could get all three for $100.  Is that a good deal?   
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/09 5:22 am
WOW! I wish they would have had that 3 years ago.  That is good.  The warrenty itself will be $65-$70 itself so adding everything else together it is worth it. 
Nicole Wilson
on 11/14/09 5:24 am - Indianapolis, IN
thanks for all of your help.....
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/09 5:28 am
No problem.  Good Luck and stay on track!
Mary B.
on 11/14/09 4:56 am - Southern, MD
Nicole,
How ya been doing? Hope youre still pushing foward. I know how much of a struggle this is..believe me! Hope you're doing well.
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

Most Active