Realize My Success Website

sarahjameve
on 9/23/09 8:44 am - Columbus, OH
Just wanted to spread the word about the Realizemysuccess.com website, it is great for tracking foods and measurements. It is a free tool when you have a Realize Band, I highly recommend using it.

Go on and sign up with your doctor's name and surgery information and you will have access.

Sarah
Sarah Jam Eve RNY March 6th 2003 BOB September 14th 2009 

PSJ71
on 9/23/09 8:55 pm - Blanchard, OK
I've only used it a couple of times. For the most part, it is a good site, but I find that when trying to track my foods, it's more limited and I can't find a lot of things.
  Starting WT:  275   Surgery Wt:  248.8   Current Wt: 202.5 Goal:  140

MissRachel
on 9/24/09 5:09 pm
 Have you tried the Lance Armstrong site www.livestrong.com?  It is much better for tracking food, in my opinion!  I have yet to put in a food that wasn't in their database.  Plus it has a lot more info on fitness and overall wellness.  I like the Realize site for tracking measurements etc, though.  I use both sites frequently.

PSJ71
on 9/24/09 5:59 pm - Blanchard, OK
Yes, the Livestrong is the one I use. I really like that one. I might try to start using the Realize my Success site. Maybe I will get used to it eventually.
  Starting WT:  275   Surgery Wt:  248.8   Current Wt: 202.5 Goal:  140

topaz11
on 9/23/09 9:04 pm
I am challenged by the food tracker. I can get it to take my water intake.  However, I am not able to write down the foods. What am I doing wrong? I guess I need to play with it a liitle more. 

Tom C.
on 9/23/09 9:20 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
I use it daily. While I would like to see it become a little more user friendly, I highly recommend it.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
sarahjameve
on 9/23/09 11:00 pm - Columbus, OH
I wi**** was mobile enabled :*( thats the only thing I miss from my weigh****chers e-tools

sarahjameve
on 9/23/09 10:59 pm - Columbus, OH
you can search a food and then drag over to the right hand side for the appropriate meal time or you can add custom foods, I have added about 25 things that I eat regularly and then I can go to the my foods tab. I like that you can do recipes. You can choose your serving size too so if you only eat half of a serving you can change to .5 when it is on the food side.

Hope this helps!

wildheart63
on 9/24/09 4:06 am - IL

when you search and find the food you want there is a little green button on the right side click that and it will let you put it on breakfast,lunch ect.......and also let you save to favorites so it will be easier next time...study shows if you use it it keeps you honest ans more weight loss is possible(doc words...not mine)

i use is everyday and i like it alot.

lori

MaMa_M
on 9/24/09 1:09 am - MI
I use this tool every day. It is a great place to keep everything...your weight, measurements, foods, exercise and photos!
MaMa M

Most Active