Breasts Size Post WLS

ladyjedi
on 9/22/09 11:37 am - Washington, DC
REALIZE Band on 12/21/09 with
First of all, I love this board. Thank you for answering so many questions. I too am having "boyfriend" issues. He is very nervous about the idea of me having this surgery. For many reasons, insecurity, being too thin, etc., but he is also worried my breasts are going to be too small. I am a 38 H now, somehow I don't think I will ever be a 38B.

Ladies have you lost significantly in your breasts? Has anyone gone from a large size i.e. F or higher to a D cup?

I know my boyfriend loves me, he is just dealing with my "announcement" and the change in our life. 

Thanks for any responses....... 
meganm
on 9/23/09 4:57 am - monroe, WA
My girls have gone from a DD to a small C  I don't really mind it, but my husband does. The 100lbs I have lost had to fall off somewhere.  He is banded too. So he understands... somewhat... as good as a guy could.  I am sure your guy will come around.

Congrats on your surgery!
Mel is losing it
on 9/23/09 8:48 am - Lakeport, CA
i know that we can't really control where exactly our weight comes off from, but I am personally happy to be losing some boobage. It's nice not to have to deal with spillage as much. :) Some women never change in breast size regardless of weight gain or weight loss. So if "they" changed when you gained weight I would assume they would get smaller as you lose weight! I have a friend who had the VG and she was a G and I think she is now at a C...but that is only one example and her surgery was much more drastic than ours. Good Luck!

Melissa 11cc Realize Band

Experienced a leak in my port, and had no restriction for over 9 months. Had leak repair surgery on 1/31/11 and am back on my journey again! :)

tenache
on 9/25/09 12:46 am - Lawrenceville, GA
I have went from a full C to a B and I have quiet a bit of room in them. I need to go get fitted again. But I really never had big boobs anyway.
  [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQMi0mQ/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wQMi0mQ/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

jfehnel
on 9/25/09 2:22 am
Wow congrats on your weight loss. You are a huge success!!

I am a newby can you give any advice?

I had the band on Mon Sept 21 2009 and I feel so hungry. What's up with that? I know I have not had a fill but most people seem to lose alot of weight in the beginning.

What have you done to lose the weight?
Any Supplements?
Exercise? How much? How often?
How much and what do you eat?
How many times a day do you eat?

I had a breast reduction a few years ago. Count your blessings that you have a small chest!!

Please give me any infor you can to be successful.
Thanks for your time!! Judy
Judy    
Jennyo35
on 10/4/09 6:02 am
I went from a 46 DD to a 36C.  But . . . and I'll be brutally honest with you . . . the girls look like deflated tube socks.  At first I really let this get me down and it was downright depressing.  But I have gotten use to it and realize now that no matter what my breasts look like I look and feel 100% better.  Almost all of my health problems are gone and I feel pretty good.

Just be prepared and don't let it get you down.  I now thank god that I have two healthy breasts - no matter what they look like.  I've thought about this a lot as it is breast cancer awarenss month.  

New bras made a huge difference also.  I actually can buy bras at victorias secret.  My boobs look perky and huge when I'm dressed and I love it.  I also spend a lot of time in the summer by the pool, so I bought underwire tankini tops and even picked up a push up from VS.  When I wear these things I do feel beautiful and sexy.   

Hopefully your boyfriend will come around.  My hubby was very supportive of me, but now his insecurties are tought for both of us to deal with.  This surgery changed my life in so many positive ways!!!!!  Good Luck!

Most Active