Struggling

autumn_nye
on 9/22/09 5:13 am - Old Town, ME
I am only 9 months out and I am having trouble keeping my snacking and eating under control. I haven't had a fill in a while (I have 6cc and I don't know my band size). I am going tomorrow for a fill, but I am looking for suggestions and support. Have you been here? What did you do to fix it?

Thanks!

Tom C.
on 9/22/09 6:28 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
I have been there - and kinda going through it now. See what the fill does for you. Then get back to basics. Also log what you're eating. Remember protein will keep us fill the longest - so make sure you are meeting your 60 to 80 grams.

Know I am here for you and willing to help in any way I can.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
newoutlook
on 9/23/09 4:41 am
You really need a fill I did not really start losing until I had good restriction.  I have a 9cc band and am at 8cc and have been losing steadily.  Make sure you are getting in enough protein and you will not be as tempted to snack. 
Most Active