Feeling scared

jfehnel
on 9/24/09 12:57 am
I am so sorry that you put weight back on. If that was me I would feel the same as you do. I 'm glad you can start over.  The surgery has made my acid reflux disappear.YEAH

But I feel like I'm starving. The reason I did the surgery was to help me with will power.

I have read so many profiles where people have lost a lot of weight on the liquid diet that I expected that would happen to me. This feeling hungry has thrown me for a loop!! I like the slim fast protein shakes. Have you tried them?

Did you expect to feel hungry before getting a fill? I didn't.

I am wondering if I should call my doctor? I hope to go walk at the mall. Thanks for your listening ear. Judy
Judy    
arkansasnurse
on 9/24/09 1:05 am - El Dorado, AR
As far as my weight gain goes, it is just a stumbling block that hopefully turns into a learning experience. I am totally being honest and view it as a set back only. I do find myself being more hungry at times and thats why i caved in and ate the things i wasn't supposed to. I spent time at the counter trying to size up the protein drinks/powders to see which had the less calories etc and i went with the less caloric intake and that may be why i cant stand the powder/bitter taste of some. I will find the one i can settle on but until then, i will also focus on swimming again,etc. Cant walk much yet due to bone spurs in my heels but that time is coming. So far today, i ave had a special k bar and two scrambled eggs (with pan spray). You are still fresh out from surgery and its ok to wonder abt your lack of wt loss but it's coming. Just hold on and be strong...  

Realize Band 09-08-09
Most Active