Uploading photos on OH!!

dmstear
on 9/17/09 12:42 pm
I can NOT upload any photos for my profile pic...it keeps saying all my photos are too large. They cant be bigger than 20,000 mb or something. Has anyone else had this problem?
MissRachel
on 9/17/09 6:20 pm
 i think that's just for the avatar.  All of my pics are 2mb or larger so they are way too big for an avatar so I converted a pic online.  I did mine at this link:
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar

But all other photos (like in my albums) have uploaded fine for me as the size they are - no converting needed.

Hope the avatar converting online works easily for you!  If not you can always use an avatar like others have (like the clipart type).  You can find those by searching for "free avatars" online.  There are 1000s of them!

Kenworthlady
on 9/19/09 3:41 pm - KY

I am having the same problem, If you figure it out let me know thanks.

kenworthlady            
MissRachel
on 9/19/09 5:20 pm
 just out of curiosity - is it the avatar you are trying to create and/or upload?  Or photos for albums? 

Kenworthlady
on 9/20/09 1:38 pm - KY
I cant upload the avatar. HELP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
kenworthlady            
MissRachel
on 9/20/09 2:35 pm
I swear - not trying to be redundant or a smartypants - I promise! Did you try an avatar conveter? Like the one I suggested above? Just curious because the worked for me. But if it's not working for you then maybe it's something else. What have you tried so far? We will figure out how to make it work! :)

dmstear
on 9/19/09 10:59 pm
Ok, you can upload them to make photo albums, they fit. But for the avatar profile pic, they wont. So I have one on here, and cant get it on my profile lol. Check the other reply to this post. Someone left a website that helps you change the size of photos...but that's too much work for me. lol
Most Active