Countdown::::::::::::::::::::

Rachel S.
on 9/15/09 8:47 am, edited 9/15/09 8:47 am - Montclair, NJ
Hi:

For clear liquids I loaded up my fridge with different flavors of sugar free jello and in my freezer sugar free popsicles. When I wanted a meat taste, I had beef broth. I also bought different flavors of tea for hot/warm tea. I'm originally from SC, too, and love my sweet tea. But I got used to the Arizona diet green tea which is calorie free. I also had different flavors of crystal light for my water bottles. Good luck!

baboomer
on 9/15/09 10:10 am - CRAWFORDVILLE, FL
hey mae,  congrats on your date. i got some whey and mix with the carnation instant breakfast,and yes clean out the kitchen cabinets?  i want you to be a loser and i want you beside
me for i am a loser?    prayers with you     judie                                             
SandraS
on 9/15/09 11:25 am - Richmond Hill, GA
I am so excited for you!  You will be getting your band the day before me.  I have been on the liquid diet for 5 days now it is has not been easy.  However I can tell you I the Low Carb Chocolate Slimfast is not bad.  My Dr. recommended it with a list of others and the Slimfast is the best to me, of course everyone's taste is different.

I am saying a prayer that your liquid diet goes by quickly and that your surgery is uneventful.

Good Luck and we will be looking for future posts!
Sandra

Kenworthlady
on 9/15/09 12:29 pm - KY
Thanks so much. You will be one day behind me. I am gonna keep you in my prayers also. I hope you have a speedy recovery and everything goes well for you.
kenworthlady            
Most Active