Do you have a "FULL" sign?

Tom C.
on 9/3/09 10:29 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Not sure if how many times this has been discussed here, but I always find it fun – especially for the newbies …

How can you tell when you “have had enough" – I mean besides the “full" feeling.

I can tell because I get two big (silent) “burps" (one right after the other). That’s when I know my body it telling me “time to quit eating".

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
wildheart63
on 9/3/09 11:18 pm - IL
i get a hiccup or a hiccup/burp...then i know
lori

Mary B.
on 9/4/09 12:11 am - Southern, MD
Hiccups definately are a sign for me. The first hiccup means start slowing down and waiting between bites. The second hiccup means stop now.

It seems that the more Im desiring a food....the less I can eat. If I pick out something REALLY yummy...like going out with friends and picking something from the menu ahead of time and thinking about it...the less I can eat when I get there. Does that make sense to ANYONE? LOL I dont know if its the anticipation or what. DH says from now on, not to tell SYBIL what Im planning to eat ahead of time so she cant act up!
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

Tooty
on 9/4/09 12:42 am - Germantown, TN
I get a full blown attack of burps....like all of a sudden I am full of gas...My mind wants to keep eating, but I give up because the burping drives me nuts 
Cathlena - 39, 4'11"   Start - 210  3/31/09    BMI  Start: 42.4    
 LilySlim - (OdX3)
skelly
on 9/4/09 12:28 pm - Garland, TX
REALIZE Band on 05/04/09 with
Definately burps.  Glad to hear that this is not unusual.

SukieSookie
on 9/5/09 9:46 am
Yup burps and hiccups here too....and sort of a very uncomfortable bloated feeling too.

LIsa M.
on 9/7/09 11:54 am - Manahawkin, NJ
i haven't really found out yet, I'm just hoping I know before I eat to much. 
kathkeb
on 9/8/09 2:04 am
yep -- my 'soft stop' is a little burp or two.

I have tried a few times to wait  a minute and then keep eating, and I hav been sorry every time.

My stubborn little brain wants to finish what is on my plate even when my band does not.

My stubborn little brain is finally learing that the "Band Knows Best" --- time to stop means time to stop! 
Kath

Deborah T.
on 9/8/09 2:39 am - GA
Mine is burps and hiccups also.  That means stop for me..

GETTING HEALTHY ONE POUND AT A TIME

Deborah Turrell
Obesity Help Support Group Leader/Obesity Help Life Coach

James M.
on 9/10/09 12:34 am - SAGINAW, MN
The question made me think and yes it is a hiccup or two. why do I so often need a 2x4 in the head to tell me just stop!!!!!!  I still  want to clean that plate and fill it again.
I will pay more attention to subtle signs
Thankyou
MARTY

Most Active