MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/30/09 10:38 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Grateful today for waking this AM, for my WLS, my maintance of my weight for the most part, support groups, OH, family and friends, my 3 sons ( not the show....but my boys !!  LOL ), grateful that my youngest son's 1st week of college went well.    Grateful....so VERY grateful that my oldest son is moving back to Texas after being away for 10 yrs.    Grateful for my faith in God and for a safe and fun trip to Colorado last week with my 2 sisters and BIL !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Rachel S.
on 8/30/09 11:15 pm, edited 8/30/09 11:15 pm - Montclair, NJ
I am thankful that I am 2 weeks post-op and able to eat scrambled eggs/egg beaters!! I had the best breakfast I have had in weeks today, LOL...

Tom C.
on 8/30/09 11:49 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Grateful to be alive .. and healthier !!

And Rachel - betcha never thought scrambled eggs would be soooooo yummy.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Rachel S.
on 8/31/09 12:06 am - Montclair, NJ
No, I never did. I never liked cottage cheese either, until I got off clear liquids last week and they said I could also have cottage cheese. After a week on clear liquids, cottage cheese never tasted so delicious, LOL...

bsc-8-30
on 8/31/09 2:45 am
I am  thankful for all things in my life . all the blessings that God has given me .Thanks for the love of family and friends,and all the blessings I recieve from them . My prayers are for each of you for health and happiness.May he help each of us in the matter that we need to reach our  weight loss goals.     Betty
Most Active