I want to smoke soooo bad!

lilash84
on 8/11/09 2:13 am - Harrison, OH
I have been fighting smoking for awhile now and i cant take it any longer... what happens if you smoke with a band?
daisy560
on 8/11/09 3:04 am - NE
I was never a cigarette smoker, but I did used to smoke hookah socially and it's sooo hard not to do that now.  

Smoking aggrevates the stomach, can cause gastritis, issues with scar tissue around the band, reflux, and in general smoking inhibits proper healing. 

I vote don't do it.  You're working so hard and have paid so much money to make you body healthier, why would you want to reintroduce the #1 killer in america?  
- Patti
True Change comes from within. 

Its_Me_Mark
on 8/11/09 3:29 pm
On August 11, 2009 at 10:04 AM Pacific Time, daisy560 wrote:
I was never a cigarette smoker, but I did used to smoke hookah socially and it's sooo hard not to do that now.  

Smoking aggrevates the stomach, can cause gastritis, issues with scar tissue around the band, reflux, and in general smoking inhibits proper healing. 

I vote don't do it.  You're working so hard and have paid so much money to make you body healthier, why would you want to reintroduce the #1 killer in america?  
"what happens if you smoke with a band?"

The band will ask for an ash tray....sorry, couldnt resist. I would say no to the smoke.
Daily Suppliments
26g Whey Protien w/ 1% Milk (Twice a day)
1 Centrum Chewable Multi
1 CoQ10 50mg Soft Gel
8 Bottles of water

Most Active