surgery tomorrow!

hhnewell
on 8/6/09 4:42 am
Yea!!
Can't believe my surgery date is almost here!  I get banded tomorrow morning and am so excited...and a bit nervous. Most of my friends have been so supportive.  And it's so nice having these boards here with all of you and your advice and support!

Hope

nushooz
on 8/6/09 5:26 am - Memphis, TN
Yea is right!  I met with my surgeon yesterday and my date is October 9th.  So I will need you to report back and let us know how you are doing and how it all went.  Congrats and good luck tomorrow.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

- Christopher Robin to Pooh

Tanis
on 8/6/09 7:08 am
Congratulations on your surgery tomorrow, don't forget to walk and sip water it helps and yes please report back and let us know how your doing.
Kenworthlady
on 8/8/09 9:29 am - KY
Hi , Just checking to see how your surgery went and how you are doing. I am in the process of having this done, just waiting to be approved. Let me know how you done and what to expect. Thanks.
kenworthlady            
MissRachel
on 8/6/09 5:55 pm
I hope everything goes really well and that you have as good an experience as I did!  Take care!

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/09 6:33 pm - NJ
Hope,
We made it!! Good luck today!! I will be thinking about you when I am in the hospital.   I hope all goes well and we will both be home healing soon!! 

(deactivated member)
on 8/7/09 3:48 am
Congratulations!  I got my Realize band "installed" on the 3rd. Can't believe how good I'm feeling on the 5th day out. Be sure to let us know how you are doing:)

Trixie
Dejewels
on 8/11/09 1:14 am - Andrew, IA
Hey there... how are you doing since your surgery  Drop us a blog and let us know..

Thinking of you
Denise
Most Active