Tomorrow

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/09 10:51 pm - NJ
Tomorrow I am getting my Realize band :) I cant wait.  I cant believe it came this fast!! Its finally here and I am a little nervous but mostly excited.  Hopefully the excitment will continue to knock out the nervousness.  It is supposed to be a same day procedure, but we will see :) wish me luck!! I cant wait to be on the losers bench with the rest of you!!
Tanis
on 8/5/09 11:58 pm
Congratulations, it will be over before you know it, just remember to get up and walk off the gas and sip as much as you can it helped me, another tip that I got from the board was to use gas-x when I got home, I do not think it will help with the gas that they pump in you that has to be walked off but It did help with the normal gas at home from the regular intestinal type, get the ones that dissolve on your tongue big help, also liquid Tylenol that helped for the tenderness on the inside as well.

don't forget to post back and let us know how it went we'll be waiting on the bench for you.

daisy560
on 8/6/09 12:45 am - NE
Awesome!  Good luck BB! 
- Patti
True Change comes from within. 

melslongjourney
on 8/6/09 2:41 am
YAY! I am so happy for you, Looks like I will get my band end of sept. I am so looking forward to joining you then.

~Melissa~
SW/326 CW/224 GW/175
~ 4cc added in 11cc realize- C band~ 02/08/10~
~1 cc added 03/08/10
~1 cc added 05/03/10
~ 1cc added 07/26/10
~ .05 cc added 09/09/10
~ .05 cc added 01/06/11
~ .25 cc added 06/06/11

barregirl
on 8/6/09 4:29 am
Best wishes!  It will, truly be over before you know it and you can move on to the next stage of your life!  Good luck!
Barb

One Day at a Time.

kathkeb
on 8/6/09 8:22 am
Best of luck!

I had an outpatient procedure --- went into my surgery at 7:30am and was home in my own bed by 11am ---

Try to get a good night's sleep and before you know it, you will be on the other side of  the weight loss journey!
Kath

Most Active