Isopure?

MisssBrown
on 8/5/09 10:16 am
I'm looking into ordering some Isopure but wanted to get some feedback on what those who have tried it thought.

Is it really flavorless or does it have a funky after taste?

Any advice/suggestions are welcome! 

BTW - is there a way that you can search for something specific?  I don't see that but maybe I'm blind...:)
Tanis
on 8/5/09 10:50 am
My Doctor wanted me to drink this on my clear liquid day and I tried the Mango Peach it did not taste well for me but it does have 40G of protein which is what I needed I also tried the grape which for me was better than the mango but the best one I tried was the pineapple orange banana they all have a similar after taste but it was less noticeable with the pineapple one and I found that they are better than most of the powders that I have used.

go here http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/nutrition/a,prodsearch/searchtype,1/criteria,11/  for a list of protein drinks and reviews that others have posted

here is a link to the main page where you can find other nutrition reviews and such

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/nutrition/

daisy560
on 8/5/09 12:28 pm - NE
Yeah, I haven't tried Isopure purely because of all the gross reviews I've read on the main forum.   Use the search box at the top of the page and see what comes up. 
- Patti
True Change comes from within. 

MisssBrown
on 8/5/09 12:40 pm
Well darn...

I wasn't looking into the drinks I was looking at the kind you sprinkle on your food.  I can't deal with the drinks (I can because I HAVE too) so I was looking for a different method.

I'll be so glad when I can get my protein from my food -- only a few more weeks..

KelB2000
on 8/5/09 2:39 pm
My experience with Isopure was that it did have an aftertaste. I found it REALLY helpful to mix it with a couple ounces of water and some Crystal Light mix. Makes it MUCH better. I used the Alpine Punch Isopure and mixed it with a little Fruit Punch Crystal light mix (Don't forget to cut it with a a little water so it's not too sweet). Sugar free Kool-Aid  mix would also work. Also, If you want a quick, hefty protein fix, try the Protein bullets- looks like a big test tube. (Proshot)....one tube is 3.2 oz and 42 grams of protein. Not the best tasting but it goes down quick and it's more than half of your daily protein needs! Good luck!
Most Active