and how are you?

Rachel DiLo
on 7/31/09 3:20 pm
Hello all! I wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing! Post op, pre op, all of you. Im about a month and a half out and down 30lbs. How about everyone else? I got my first fill on the 24th, 1.8cc's. I can't wait for the next on the 14th!!
*~*RacheL*~*

"I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past."

(deactivated member)
on 8/1/09 6:01 am - NJ
Congrats!! You are doing great!! I am nervous! My surgery is friday so I am getting anxious and nervous and really excited!! I cant wait to be on the other side with the rest of you :)
daisy560
on 8/1/09 10:34 am - NE
Hi Rachel  

Doing alright

3 weeks and 4 days post op, down 23 pounds, can't complain about that.  Port area still sore (which I've irritated myself with how much complaining I've done) But on a scale of 1-10, I think I am about an 8.  

I am getting ready for my first fill which is in another week and a half.  I still feel like I have restriction, so I can only imagine how it will be post fill.  

Blonde babe - don't worry.  Everything will go great and you can get started with your new life!

- Patti
True Change comes from within. 

KelB2000
on 8/1/09 12:46 pm
Hey Rachel,

I'm 2 and a half weeks post-op...down 18 pounds, and now eating soft solids (with occasional chicken thrown in, with no problem). I haven't had any pain beyond the normal post op pain which lasted about 4 days...I am joining a gym since I was cleared for exercise on Thursday. I also go to weekly counseling for emotional support with my food issues etc. I've occasionally felt hunger but nothing severe. I eat the specified amount for the most part, though dinner tonight was probably a little bit more. I haven't had a fill yet, my doctor's way of doing it for his patients is 90 days post op. I guess I feel restriction in a sense of feeling "full" but not necessarily "restriction" as in not being ABLE to eat more. I stop when I'm full though....Congrats on your weight loss! What do you eat for breakfast? I'm looking for new ideas....
meganm
on 8/1/09 1:29 pm - monroe, WA
Congrats on 30lbs! Looks like you are doing a great job. I have just hit one year and down 92 lbs only 10lbs till I hit my goal weight. I am feeling pretty good. Thanks for asking!
skelly
on 8/3/09 4:58 am - Garland, TX
REALIZE Band on 05/04/09 with
Three months and 47 pounds down!  Working like a charm!

Most Active