GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/28/09 10:58 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Morning Everyone,

I am grateful today for the rain that we have been having and the cooler weather, grateful that my husband has a good job, my 3 son's, my faith in God, my health, WLS, friends and other family members.    Grateful for support groups and encouagement.....for those WOW moments that will forever be in my memory.    For getting to a "normal" size and for Obesity Help and all the wonderful information and friends that are on this website !!   Have a fantastic day ya'll !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Mary B.
on 7/29/09 10:52 am - Southern, MD
Vivian,
What a great post! Its nice to think of the good points for a change. Keep posting those!
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

Vivian Prouty
on 7/29/09 9:51 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Mary....we all have so much to be grateful for everyday in our lives.   Sometimes we need a "gentle" reminder of all that !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active