First Fill

tgrar
on 7/28/09 10:25 am
 Today was my first fill a week early. I went to see the surgeon because the incision above my navel had opened up. All the other incisions are healing fine , but this one is about 3/4 inch deep abd 1 1/2 inches long. Anywat they weighed me with my shoes and clothes on and it appeared I gained five pounds. The Doc said that he was ging to do the fill today which was 4cc and as far as the wound he said that I should pack it with gauze and it will heal within 2 weeks as long as I changed it twice a day.

When I  got home I weighed myself minus the jeans ,shoes and belt. I weighed 334 which is only one pound more than the day of surgery. I feel pretty good and am now on my way to a lighter Terry.  
Mary B.
on 7/28/09 10:53 am - Southern, MD
Hopefully your first fill will offer you some restriction. Dont feel bad about not losing a whole lot right now. You are wide open without restriction...it will be hard until you reach that point.

Wish you the best! Good luck!

Hope your incision starts healing well.
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

janice A.
on 7/28/09 8:54 pm - san angelo, TX
I hope your incision will heal quickly. 
My surgeons office scale is 3lbs differnet from mine so I weight myself at home before I go that way their scale won't do any mental damage to my self esteem   silly how it affects me.  You will do great.  

Smile Always

long term

SW 303/ lapband/ 244 /335 pre-op/ revision 4/11

tgrar
on 7/29/09 8:20 am
Thanks  
Most Active