How full before you had good restriction?

sillygirl18
on 7/22/09 3:22 am
Congratulations on working really hard without your band being filled!!!

I'm in the opposite boat... I have 7cc as of yesterday.  I exercise 2x per day.  Walking about 5 miles.  I'm eating what I'm supposed to every day.  I'm not going down at all.  That's why I'm hoping for some really good restriction.  Stop the food intake and maybe I'll break this -whatever - and I'll go down a size.  Its frustrating when you're doing the right things and NOTHING is happening. :(
wildheart63
on 7/22/09 3:54 am - IL
http://www.5daypouchtest.com/index.html  
try this it may help....

Catina
on 7/22/09 4:58 am

Thank you!   I hope that you have to restriction now since the fill yesterday.  

This is not an easy journey because we have to constantly be aware of how much or what we are eating.  My problem is eating too fast and then having the food come back up. 

Catina       
wildheart63
on 7/22/09 3:57 am - IL
your doing great! there are a few people on the lapband forum who have never had a fill just the restriction from the band being there.
keep up the good work.
i am a slow loser, but i am ok with that because i will not have any plastics to fix saggy skin
lori

motherpagel
on 7/22/09 4:53 am
Everybody is different.  My story on fills is nothing like what I expected.  I was filled to 3cc in November and had no restriction through the holidays.  Come spring time things changed.  I now only have 2.25ccs in my band.  DR says allergies can cause restriction.  Go figure.  I hope restriction happens for you soon.  Be patient and stay committed to losing while you wait.
bandaide09
on 7/22/09 6:55 am
I had my third fill Monday.  I now have 7cc in my Realize C band and I feel I am at the sweet spot for now.  I felt fairly tight at 6cc but I got 1cc Monday and I am good and tight now.  Hang in there.  You'll get there.

HW: 243  SW: 226  CW: 160   GW: 150 

MDS79
on 7/22/09 9:56 am
Hi all,
I just had my third fill today - went from 5cc to 5.5cc. I felt almost no restriction before this fill and now I feel terrible after a couple of tiny well-chewed bites of food.  It's hard to imagine that a half a cc would make such a big difference. I'm wondering if I'll adjust to this fill or if I need to go back to have it undone. I guess I'll know better tomorrow but man oh man......it's very uncomfortable right now. I'm trying to sip a protein shake but I don't think it's going down.
Mary

Most Active