Been Realized :O)

PSJ71
on 7/12/09 9:11 am - Blanchard, OK
Hi all,

I just wanted to say I finally was Realized on 07/07/2009. I am feeling so well now! I never needed any pain medication at the hospital or out of the hospital. The most painful and uncomfortable thing which happened was my stomach was full of air! It really started the day I was released from the hospital. It made it so uncomfortable because with all the air in my stomach and not being able to belch it put tremendous pressure on my diaphragm. I am still not burping naturually and have to force myself to burp, but I can't believe how good I actually feel! My incisions are just tender, but not that painful at all.

I am really excited and nervous, as well, as I am sure most everyone else is or has been once they were banded about not being successful. But, as soon as I am able I am hitting the gym again at full force. As of today, 5 days postop, I have lost 7 pounds. I know it will slow once I start eating mushies and eventually regular food, but I feel thankful now to have this wonderful band to help me along the way.

Good luck to everyone else who is getting ready to go through surgery! Don't stress.

Paulette
  Starting WT:  275   Surgery Wt:  248.8   Current Wt: 202.5 Goal:  140

Considering_It
on 7/12/09 10:35 pm
Congrats!  I look forward to reading all about your success and getting inspiration while waiting  to go through the process myself.
mclaprade1015
on 7/12/09 11:53 pm - Westhampton, MA

Congratulations!  Good luck on your journey!

50 lbs lost pre-op-the rest is post op.

The best changes often start as a single, simple thought. Think big, and discover the ways to make your dreams real. CheryL

meganm
on 7/13/09 8:46 am - monroe, WA
Congrats on the new band!! You are going to love it!
Most Active