vitamins?

PhxPeace
on 7/13/09 4:00 am - Phoenix, AZ
I take Flinstones chewable 2x day plus Chewable Caltrate Calcium + D 2x day. Also have been able to add B-12 back post op, but looking for a more reasonably-sized Glucosamine Chondroitin or decent liquid version.

My brother is a physician and said Flinstones are perfectly fine.
Peace,
Susan 

Paulette L.
on 7/20/09 1:21 am
I guess every dr is different so I would go with what he recommends. My doc recommended TONS of stuff and I follow what he says to the letter no substuties. I have 2 multi vit a day called Opti-Source for lapband folks, a Vitron C (vit c pill), vit. D3, Omeproazole (which helps not get ulcers, like a really strong acid reducer), and a pill to make sure we dont get a gallbladder attack. My dr. requires these of eveyone in his practice! At first it bothered me but now I understand why he airs on the side of caution....none of his patients (or very few) have had any gallbladder attacks, no problems with ulcers (which can happen later) and almost no problems with vit def. so I think that speaks for itself. Hope that was helpful. Good luck and it is always best to follow your dr. orders :)
Paulette :)

(start wt. 210, current 186, goal 150) Surgery Date: 6/10, Doctor Katz, PA

Most Active