A big thank you to my scale this morning!

(deactivated member)
on 7/6/09 11:16 pm
I woke up and stepped on that scale to hit 290.  Wow - what a beautiful number!
It is a process.  That I have learned.  Sometimes a very slow one.  A pound here and
a pound there is still great.  Much better than going the other direction!
It may be raining like crazy - but I am feeling sunny!

Tooty
on 7/7/09 6:20 am - Germantown, TN
Glad your scale is moving!!  Have you been stalled?  I have been fighting the same 2-3 pounds for the past month or so and I am only 3 months out....I am frustrated, but hanging in there....

Did you do anything different to get it moving??
Cathlena - 39, 4'11"   Start - 210  3/31/09    BMI  Start: 42.4    
 LilySlim - (OdX3)
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/09 5:44 am
Oh yeah - stalling is my middle name.   I am 5 months out. I lost 13 pds pre op and now am
at a total of 45 lost.  I take an awesome class with some friends - BodyCombat - highly recommend it - lots of gyms offer it.  Sounds more intimidating than it is.  A really great one hour workout.  I do that 3 times a week and I have just added a 20 minute treadmill session to the beginning or end.  That may be what is helping.  I find when I can't budge my scale, I need to remind myself to go back to my small protein meals like greek yogurt, cott.cheese with peaches, a plain chicken burger etc... a day or so of that and the scale budges.   Good luck to you!
mclaprade1015
on 7/8/09 1:50 am - Westhampton, MA
YAY for you!!! That is exciting.

50 lbs lost pre-op-the rest is post op.

The best changes often start as a single, simple thought. Think big, and discover the ways to make your dreams real. CheryL

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/09 5:39 am
Thank you!
Most Active