Help needed now please

jjmollen
on 6/30/09 6:19 pm - Bartlesville, OK
Had my band filled Monday, it's too tight, keep spitting up my own spit.  Finally go****er down today,
but need to know how to keep so much salava from coming up??  Can't sleep, can't eat...  Help...
Don't really want the obvious which is to go back and have some taken out.  So any other advice?

tbines401
on 6/30/09 9:48 pm - Columbia, SC

As you will read the post, it's not good to have too much in your band it can cause damage and this you dont want. I know you dont want to see the dr but maybe if you allow them to take just a little out you will feel a lot better. Sorry it s not the intormation you was looking to here.

Mary B.
on 7/1/09 12:05 am - Southern, MD
If you cant swallow your own spit...you are way too tight....and you know this already. Contact your dr before something bad happens. Is it really worth losing your band over?

In the meantime, have you tried drinking something warm? That helps me in the morning when I am tighter.
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

Tom C.
on 7/1/09 12:57 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
If this conitnues, CALL YOUR DOCTOR AND GET AN UNFILL ASAP !!

A fill is not suppose to be like this !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Amy H.
on 7/1/09 2:11 am - Concord, NC
Actually, you should call your doctor's office today!  I know that having saline taken out is the last thing you want to do, but this is really important.  The irritation it is causing to your stomach wall can and will cause ulceration.  If this happens, you'll have to have ALL of the saline removed and start over.  Taking out a little bit can save you from having to go through that.  I had to have an unfill about 2 months ago.  I didn't want to, because I didn't want the unfill, but I felt SOOOO much better after just 1cc was removed.  Good luck!  Please keep us updated!
Work as though you dont need the money. Dance as though no one is watching. Love as though you've never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though Heaven is on Earth! 

motherpagel
on 7/9/09 4:52 am
GO NOW!!! I just had .25 unfill and the difference is amazing. Yes I still have restriction. Life is sooooo much better now.

Sharon
18 pounds to goal
Most Active