Honest????

Farmgirl58
on 6/30/09 12:45 am - AL
YES...this is the best thing I have ever done....tired of being FAT...NO ENERGY....BIG CLOTHES...
I like the fact that people are starting to notice my weight loss....even though I have a long journey as most of us do....I have lost 31 lbs in about 8-9 weeks.  I work, so I try not to let the surgery consume my day, but I also know I can not take it lightly.  I know what I can eat and how much I can eat...so far no problems.  Now if I can just get my BIG Butt off the recliner and use that excercise bike sitting in the living room, I will be even better.  I have lost inches also. 
Hang in there, yes this is a BIG life change, and it is for the rest of our lives...we can nev er go back to eating the junk food, the simple carbohydrates, such as cakes, cookies, donuts, etc;
Some days it is a struggle, but we have to be strong and determined not to fall back into old, BAD, habits.  We need to take care of ourselves, we are so busy taking care of everybody else, that we put ourselves in the back row...well we deserve better....So congratulations on your decision, you will do FANTASTIC.   Farmgirl58
Most Active