Fill too tight & stress ???? help

janice A.
on 6/20/09 8:45 pm - san angelo, TX
Hi, I have had my 3rd fill now since May 28th. the first few days after I was of course restricted, but since it seems the restriction has not reduced. So, why not a good thing ? Well at first I thought my stress leval was just too high and was causeing stress to my tummy, but now 3weeks later i still feel too tight. The crazzy thing is during my morning i can handle oatmeal or cream of wheat. for lunch i have about 4 bites chicken salad w/ whole grain club cracker. I tried other foods but cant seem to hold them down. They get stuck easily.  In the evening, some days the restriction is virtually gone, but others I can barely eat.  I am very confused about this? Any suggestions ? Any ideas ? 
My weight is fluctuating the same 3lbs which makes success difficult to acheive.  I am getting non- flavored protien to stir into my oatmeal maybe that will help since i feel i am not getting enough protien.
posted on both band forums

long term

SW 303/ lapband/ 244 /335 pre-op/ revision 4/11

motherpagel
on 6/22/09 10:20 pm
tx4roses

Yes, sometimes it is very confusing.  I am learning still.  I know now that I can't eat when rushed or stressed.  I wrestled with a nine pound gain.  Then I started keeping a food diary and that helped.  I also added some resistance training to my workouts.  My DR also says that you can have more restriction if you have allergies-like pollen and grass, etc.  That may explain why one day is tight and the others aren't

Be strong.  You can work the band.

Sharon

janice A.
on 6/23/09 8:29 pm - san angelo, TX
Thank you, I Never considered allergies may cause a problem. I have sever allergies and take meds to control them. 
At work during my 30 min lunch I hve resolved to simply having yogurt or a protein drink cuz people end up talking to me and it seems I cant talk and eat .. just a small problem. At home as soon as I feel that soft stop, I STOP. It isn't easy learning what our band is telling us.
Again, Thank you  very much for the information

long term

SW 303/ lapband/ 244 /335 pre-op/ revision 4/11

Most Active