banded and feeling great! few questions tho...lovenox?

Rachel DiLo
on 6/23/09 9:11 am
i go see dr craig on friday. i move to full liquids tomorrow. and ya know...sometimes im a little slow and just realize that if something is ff doesnt mean its sf....so no they werent sf. think thats a big problem? i only had a couple...

and the sorbet WAS horrid!!! i took a bite and was like nooooo thank you lol the broth was really good though and i cant find it anywhere. they told me it was knox broth. guess ill stick with the yucky college inn ff broth for now lol
*~*RacheL*~*

"I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past."

arielared
on 6/23/09 1:10 pm - Stamford, CT
Go to Whole Foods, if you can, or check out the Super Stop & Shop for Pacific brand organic broth (chicken, beef, mushroom and vegetable)  The mushroom is my favorite; I haven't tried the vegetable yet.  Don't settle on Swanson or College Inn if they don't appeal to you.  In any even****ch the sodium count.  If its high, it will make you retain water and keep you puffy.  I find that uncomfortable, but, then again, I tend to retain liquids for which I take a diuretic.  Well, in a few more days, you'll be on full liquids, anyway. 

Most Active