Down 24lbs!!!!

knailnhair
on 6/17/09 4:49 am - Milford, NJ
I can't believe it...I've lost 24lbs since my surgery. I thought it was 20lbs but I was forgetting to calculate from the night before I got weighed at my last doc appt!!

Soooo freakin excited!!! I made a date with my BFF to have dinner and go shopping as my first 20lb goal was to get some new costume jewelry!!! Can't wait!!!!

Taking my time when I eat and eating only half my portion really makes a big difference!!! I can't believe how full I am for hours and have to sometimes remind myself to eat!!!

Everything is going soo well, I'm so happy to have my band. I can't believe it's going to be a month on Friday!

Thanks to everyone for all their support!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Farmgirl58
on 6/17/09 7:12 am - AL
A BIG HOORAY.....CONGRATULATIONS The weight seems to come off easy....I too can't believe I have lost almost 30 lbs in 7 weeks.  I drink a protien shake for breakfast, have cottage cheese, or yogurt for mid morning, eat a very small lunch, and dinner, not hungry for any thing else.  Do not even have the cravings for choc. like I used to.  I have even learned to like popsicles. 
Keep up the great work, before long you will be buying small size clothing and looking good!
Farmgirl58
knailnhair
on 6/17/09 7:18 am - Milford, NJ
Thanks so much!!! Big HIGH 5 to you too!!!

Kimi

mclaprade1015
on 6/17/09 7:41 am - Westhampton, MA
Congratulations!

50 lbs lost pre-op-the rest is post op.

The best changes often start as a single, simple thought. Think big, and discover the ways to make your dreams real. CheryL

knailnhair
on 6/18/09 2:04 am - Milford, NJ
Thanks so much!!!

Kimi

zparticle
on 6/19/09 12:22 am
That is wonderful, congrats!!!!!!
Most Active