Thrilled

Butterfly618
on 6/15/09 12:49 am - NJ
I made a promises to stop weight myself ever day because when I weighed myself everyday and I didn't see the scale move it makes me MAD. VERY MAD and I would then sabotage myself and eat the wrong things because I was not losing the weight anyway so what was the difference. It is about 6 weeks without weight myself. I am going to weigh my self Wednesday morning before my Dr appointment. I am excited and nervous I hope to be down at least 15lbs. I have been tracking my food everyday. Weigh and measuring everything that goes into my mouth. I think I am doing good because every time I see a friend who maybe has not seen me in a few weeks they tell me I look like I lost more weight. I hope so.

Now for a NVS!!!!
The other day I was in the Avenue and tried on a shirt it was a size 14!!!! OK it was made out of stretchy material and had a lot of give and was still a little tight but a 14!!!!!! I wanted to sing from the roof tops because I use to wear a size 30/32 Can you believe this because I can't

Friday night DH and I were watching TV in our PJ's it was warm so I had shorts on PJ's shorts. We were sitting on the couch and my DH reach down and touch my knee and said what is this bump. I smiled and said that's my knee he said Wow I can see your knee cap!!! I have never been able to see my knee cap it was sticking out without me bending it. Silly I know but I am trilled.

Sunday I went to Dress Barn looking for something to wear for two wedding I have to go to in early July. I found a dress I liked and the sales person helped me with the zipper it was too big so she got a size 18 still too big next a 16 it fit. I can't believe it it fit. OK it is form fitting only around my breast and then flairs out but it still fit. I also bought a denim jacket size 18 (back to reality) but still I am a 16 an some parts of my body. :-0

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

Tom C.
on 6/15/09 3:41 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Congrats on all you NSV !!

Like you "post name" .. you're coming from that cacoon and becoming that beautiful monarch Butterfly !
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Butterfly618
on 6/15/09 8:26 am - NJ
Thank you so much. I feel like I am starting to brake through the cocoon. My Butterfly can't wait to fly free!!

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

Tom C.
on 6/15/09 9:28 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Before you know it, you will be soaring high !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
knailnhair
on 6/15/09 4:08 am - Milford, NJ
Awesome!!!!! How exciting!!! I can't wait to have knees again too!!!! Way to go!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

(deactivated member)
on 6/16/09 7:00 am - Farmervile, LA
I can relate to you on the knee cap thing; I saw my ankle bones for the first time in a long time! My husband couldn't figure out what was so dang exciting, but it was for me!
Most Active