Trouble getting 64 oz liquid..any suggestions

poodledoo
on 6/8/09 11:32 am
Hello Everyone,

I was doing great getting my liquids in the first 2 weeks.  Now I am on my third week (pureed phase) and I am having trouble getting everything in.  My water intake is what has been suffering the last 3 days.  I start out good but by the end of the day I have gotten off track between meals and have not gotten all of it in. Plus, I am experiencing a lot of tightness so I really have to wait more than 30 minutes after eating to begin liquids.  Any suggestions?  Thanks
Poodledoo
My Ticker
wannababy
on 6/9/09 4:59 am - St. Louis, MO
I just bought this great straw jug that hold about 65 oz from Kohls. It is really neat looking! I make myself drink ONE of those a day and I know I get my liquids in... I usually drink more than that, but at least I know I have the minimum.... It has helped me... Good luck
Highest: 338/Surgery Day: 303/Current: 270/Goal: 180
poodledoo
on 6/14/09 3:23 am
Thanks for the suggestion.  I will look at Kohls.  Good luck to you, too.

Poodledoo
My Ticker
scarvic062002
on 6/17/09 1:27 pm
I use Crystal Light, Strawberry flavor in the individual packets with my 32oz water bottle.  I use only about 1/2 the packet as I have found that the artifical sweetner can make me very hungry if I use a whole packet. If you enjoy milk, I use the Skim milk and it helps with my cravings when I get hungry and can't eat espically at work.

S.M.
Most Active