question about pain in my stomach and side

ceedott
on 5/24/09 2:09 pm - PA
when i sit up to long i feel pain in my stomach and not where my port is. then it feels like something is stabbing me in the ribs when i turn or move a certain way. does anyone have this pain or can possibly tell what it is help
lisawtl
on 5/25/09 2:44 pm
I've had that kind of thing.  I'm only 2-1/2 weeks out, but I sometimes have weird pains in weird places.  I think that our insides got moved about and they are still recovering.  I also know that anytime I have gas, I really feel it.  I'm still bloated from surgery, as it just takes a long time to get back to normal.  Ask your doc the next time you go in.  I'll bet it's normal stuff, tho.  Best to you!
frankh
on 5/26/09 2:39 am
I had pains like that to after surgury and was always gas. The gas after is the worse that i ever had. I was taking gasx like candy. It did stop after about a month,i dont know why this happens.good luck with your weight loss.
ceedott
on 6/2/09 7:32 am - PA
well i went to the dr's and its muscle spazm and he gave me medicine and now i feel better
SkinnyMeinDC
on 6/6/09 11:01 pm - washington, DC
Hi Ceedot,

Just be careful, I had this weird stinging pain in my lower abdomen last weekend, and i thought it was maybe a urinary tract infection. It turns out that the tube on my realize band disconnected and was floating around. I had to have surgery last Monday to have it fixed. Who ever knew of this type of complication?

Amanda
Most Active