OH CONFERENCE COMING TO BIG D !!!!

Vivian Prouty
on 5/21/09 11:41 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hi Everyone,

I am usually one the Texas Board but decided to let everyone in the DFW area know that OH is planning a Conference in Big D Sept 25- 26.     I am SO EXCITED about that.    I am unsure of when we have had a Conference so close to home.    But I thought that I would share this information with you.    SO now you can start planning ahead to attend this event.    They are selling tickets now to this event and the first 50 people to register and pay will be entered into a drawing for $100.     So to do this....go to the events above and click on see all events and then click on Dallas OH Conference.     These conferences are totally awesome if you  have never attended one.    The hotel is the Westin Galleria and the room rates are $105 per night....which if you like you can get 3 roomies and that will be only a little over $ 25 per night.    These conferences are SOOO MUCH FUN !!!  Please plan on attending.    Usually they only block so many rooms so you might want to plan ahead and reserve your's now.     Hope to see you all there.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active