Kimi (Knialnhair) is officially banded - and home !!

Tom C.
on 5/19/09 6:21 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

I just wanted to let everyone know that Kimi’s weight loss surgery was successful. Doctor Abkin, and the folks at Advance Laparoscopic Surgeons have a great state of the art Surgery Center. We got to the Surgery center at 7:30 a.m., and we were heading home at 11:30 a.m. My goodness that was that fast!! I said this new Surgery center place is like the Jiffy Lube of Banding.  

On the way home Kimi slept, we got in the house – she immediately went to sleep. After 2 hours, she got up – we walked around – sat outside and enjoyed a beautiful NJ day, and she went back to sleep … hmmmm .. I am wondering if it’s the drugs or the company.

Kimi wanted to make sure I let everyone know she’s ok – and to thank everyone for their kind words, thoughts and prayers.

And to her all those who got banded today – we are thinking and praying for you too !!

Well back to playing nurse maid !! Anyone want to see me in my nurse’s outfit ?!!??! My legs sure look good !!!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
skeetsangel
on 5/19/09 6:54 am - Harleysville, PA
WONDERFUL!!!  I am soo glad to hear she is doing well.  Tell her we are thinking about her and wish her a speedy recovery!

Alisha
lclark525
on 5/19/09 10:20 am - Florham Park, NJ
Congratulations, Kimi! Get well soon.

Laura
Livewell
on 5/19/09 11:05 am - Chatham, NJ

Tom,

That is so sweet of you to be there for her!  I am glad to hear that she is doing well.  Let me know if Kimi needs anything while she heals.

I haven't been to the new Surgery Center yet.  Are they doing fills there, too, or just WLS? 

Mary B.
on 5/20/09 1:01 am - Southern, MD
YAY! Im glad she is doing well! Thanks for letting us know.

Dont forget to make her WALK! LOL
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

_char_
on 5/20/09 2:07 am - TN

Congratulations! 

Most Active